Nowadays, we have cellphones, e-mail and Skype for long distance relationships, but the University of Electro Communications in Tokyo developed something really special for you and your partner at the other side of the world.
An online kissing device. What!? Yes, just my thought. Both partners have a device in their mouth which represents the tongue of the other person. The device copies the movements of your partners tongue and registers your own kissing techniques! At the moment, the developers only stimulate the movements of the kiss, but in the future they want to add taste, respiration and damp of the tongue. This way, the online kiss will feel more lika a real kiss. But I believe, nothing feels so real as a real kiss, with someone you can hold and hug! Just a good excuse to visit your hot Italian boy or girl; for a real kiss!
What do you think of this device? Will it become a success for people who are in a long distance relationship?
Unfortunately, this was my last (course related) post for this blog. I really appreciate the fact that you have read my posts, and I hope you enjoyed and/or learned something from it. Although, I found it hard to blog every week (due to the fact that the post had to be in English) I liked to find funny topics to write about. Have a nice holiday!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten