So, I see you are stranded on this blog and you don’t know what to expect? If you are interested in the use of online (social) media you have come to the right place! Media Use is a blog about the interactive Web 2.0, which is used by many people nowadays, worldwide. Web 2.0 involves many concepts, pro’s and con’s. With the help of this blog I will try to show you different aspects and different sides of how to use media in the big world. Maybe this sounds a little bit boring to you, but I can promise you that it is not! All you have to do is read my blog and you’ll see I’m just…. right! ;-)
Now that I have explained the purpose and subject of this blog please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Milou Heesakkers, and I’m currently studying Communication- and Information Sciences at Tilburg University. For one of the courses, Business Information Technology, we have to start blogging, twittering and vlogging. And here you see the result, my first blog!
Mm, I guess you still don’t know who I really am, but after all this is not a personal blog where I share which clothes I have bought or which lipstick I have recently used. If you still want to know more about my personal life, you can follow me on twitter!
Stay tuned for the first post about media use later on this week!
Lots of love,
Milou
Oh wat leuk! Ik zit nu in het eerste jaar journalistiek en we zijn net bezig met crossmedia,waarbij het woord web 2.o ook nog wel eens valt, ik ben zelf net aan een tumblr begonnen (deels) over dit onderwerp, maar nog aan het zoeken welke kant het op gaat. Ben echt blij dat ik je blog 'ontdekt heb'
BeantwoordenVerwijderen