I always thought that he would be perfect, simple and smooth. I always thought we could laugh and share ideas with each other. Yes, I share my ideas with him. But all he does is share it with other people. Not with me. All we do is having short conversations. No intimacy. I mean, he is sophisticated, style full and attractive. Moreover, he is capable of doing a lot of things at the same time. He is loved throughout the whole world, he makes people laugh and he is having a lot of conversations with other people. He is everything and more than what I wish for. The more time we spend together, the less time I want to be with him. It feels like an obligation. Every single time that I go to him, I don’t know what to say anymore. I feel devastated about the fact that other people, girls and boys, can find their way with him. More and more I begin to understand that this just isn’t to work out, for both of us. Maybe I should try to contact him in the future… For now I only want to see him when it’s required. I believe in him, but we both need time...
Twitter. Unfortunately, I’m just not that into it.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten